Community Outreach Coordinator
- Tarrant Regional Water District
- Arts / Design / Entertainment
- Less than $29,999
The Community Outreach Coordinator assists with developing marketing materials, coordinates social media efforts and interacts with internal and external clients to deliver TRVA projects and messaging to the public and the media.
- Bachelor's Degree OR 5+ years of experience in advertising and marketing management
- Experience with media / public relations, press releases, social media optimization, online marketing, print marketing
- Valid Texas Driver License
- Assume responsibility for delegated tasks, work independently and maintain follow through on projects
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Participate in the budgeting process by making promotional recommendations for digital and other marketing needs.
- Administer and coordinate organic and paid social media campaigns on all management approved social media platforms for assigned accounts.
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content Management
- SEO and generation of inbound traffic
- Create a regular publishing schedule
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely posts and campaigns
- Promote content through social advertising
- Provide "real time" posts at events, construction sites and other opportunities as needed
- Stay current and monitor industry best practices, execute report same to management team.
- Create facebook events and execute all necessary posting requirements for Paanther Island Pavilion 3rd party events as directed
- Write and edit copy for website, email and routine blogs. Including, but not limited to, proofing content and presentation quality standards.
- Write and edit traditional marketing and press materials including press releases, media advisories, newsletters, brochures, print ads, rack cards and print material copy. Including, but not limited to, proofing content and presentation quality standards. Coordination with printers regarding quality controls, pricing and product delivery schedules.
- Point of contact for community outreach inquiries, including presentation requests. (i.e. "Contact Us")
- Responsible for posting "real time" at TRVA events and Panther Island Pavilion 3rd party events
- Audit Trinity River Vision and Panther Island Pavilion websites and make recommendations for design and content updates. Facilitate and execute routine website updates.
- Develop promotional campaigns for various initiatives and quantification of the results of same.
- Coordinate with management to execute contests including ticket and merchandise giveaways and their associated advertising campaigns supporting marketing and outreach efforts.
- Using organization-issued equipment, take photographs and video of organization events and projects as needed.
- Write and edit advertising and promotional copy for print, online, video, television, and radio spots as required. Work closely with ad design team to coordinate and support the overall message.
- Update and maintain communication databases (i.e.; newsletter database, presentation list).
- Monitor, review and report on marketing activity and results (website analytics, social reach, email collection, SEO).
- Maintains an organized picture, graphic, media and video library
- Participate in identifying and executing updates to the TRVA education center, including but not limited to, updates of the wall, screens, print materials, models and lighting.
- Provide accurate project overviews and updates on the project to education center guests and other groups as needed.
- Assisting with execution of project related events in the TRVA education center. Including setup, execution of event and clean-up.
- Participate in identifying updates, or location changes, to the displays in the community. Identifying, recommending and procuring new opportunities for displays.
- Coordinate and facilitate relationships with effective community groups and identify ways to partner with these external groups. (i.e.; Fit Worth, Blue Zones Project, Bike Share).
- Execute community outreach events. Including, but not limited to, attending events, manning booths, handing out information, finding new opportunities for participation.
- TRV Team meeting is essential to overall project updates - Coordinate with all team members for monthly meeting, prepare and distribute the agenda, take notes and deliver minutes to all team members. Maintain the roster of members and ensure it is up to date. Secure the meeting location and send out all notifications. Responsible for cleanup after the meeting.
Nonessential functions, skills and experience:
- Perform other duties as required.
Success factors/job competencies:
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Hootsuite Pro
- WordPress Content Management System
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop experience a plus
- Twitter Insights
- Instagram Analytics
- Snapchat marketing and geofilters
- Facebook analytics
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk and hear. Must not be afraid of heights. Must be able to drive necessary distances when required. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee will have an office or cubicle, however field work will be required on an as needed basis which will expose the employee to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
More search results
Immunoscience Account Manager - Bristol-Myers Squ…
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Back End Java Developer (Cryptocurrency/Blockchai…
Teach English In Indonesia 20 Cities. BA/BSc Requ…
Medical Laboratory Scientist/IHR - Hematology (As…
Yuma Regional Medical Center
Java Full Stack Developer