- Enterprise Products Company
- Less than $29,999
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership's assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
Tap into the professional possibilities of the largest publicly traded energy partnership that features one of the most diversified cash flow streams in the midstream segment of the energy industry. With dynamic career opportunities and a creative and supportive environment, our unique midstream energy organization offers the chance to share and be recognized for your ideas. Join our team and increase your opportunities for success.
The Accountant is responsible for general accounting activities. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform monthly volumetric allocations, invoicing of revenues and/or payment of cost of goods sold invoices.
- Analyze revenue and explain variances between current month, prior month, and budget.
- Address customer inquiries and work closely with Commercial, Contract Administration, and external auditors. This includes researching and resolving volumetric and pricing discrepancies.
- Prepare various volumetric balancing and analytical reports.
- Perform monthly account reconciliations for balance sheet accounts related to revenue process.
- Prepare imbalances and reconcile to 3rd party pipeline statements.
- Calculate and record monthly journal entries for revenues, cost of goods sold and/or variable expenses.
- Prepare Gross Margin Reports for use in financial review.
- Accrue and pay various taxes to proper taxing jurisdiction.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting is required.
- 1-4 years prior work experience in Accounting is preferred.
- Prior working experience within the energy industry is preferred.
- Proficiency with accounting concepts, such as financial statements, journal entries, and balance sheets.
- Working proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, develop macros, and other advanced Excel functions.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt and manage multiple priorities in a rapidly changing dynamic environment.
- Effective written and oral communication skills with all levels within the organization.