- Autism Learning Partners
- Education / Training
- Less than $29,999
Behavior Technician - ABA - OPEN INTERVIEWS!!
Autism Learning Partners
- Part time
- Experience with kids or exposure to autism through family members, community, or neighbors kids ( must be included on resume)
- We will train you (Paid Training)
COME IN AND GET HIRED!
When: :00pm to 3:00pm
Where: 1100 S. Main St. Executive Suites Building B, Suite #8. Las Cruces, NM 88005
Areas of Responsibility
Responsible for monitoring the behavior and activities of each client; reports any concerns regarding the health, safety or well-being of a client to the appropriate party. Serves as a positive role model; utilizes approved behavior modification techniques to help clients learn desirable behaviors; provides positive reinforcement and support to clients. Conducts and participates in basic life skills activities. Provides clients with training or assistance with basic daily living skills such as: grooming etc. Assists in the planning and implementation of individual treatment plan; supports client goals; encourages and assists clients in achieving their goals
Education/Qualifications: Paid Experience is not required!
Flexible part-time position (10/15 hours a week and possibly more in certain cities)
Exposure to special needs children/children on the autism spectrum through family members, neighbor's children, or community.
- AA/HS with 1-2 years of childcare or ABA experience; OR, BA/BS in progress or completed in psychology, special education, communicative disorders, occupational therapy, or related field. Exposure to individuals with Autism through family, friends, or ABA experience.
- Morning, Evening (3pm-8pm) and weekend availability.
- Ability to pass background/fingerprint clearance, health screenings and provide/obtain immunizations.
- Reliable transportation, proof of valid driver's license, safe driving record, proper auto insurance and vehicle registration.
- Ability to run after a child, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Benefits / Compensation:
- Very competitive rates based on DOE and Education
- Annual reviews, and advancement opportunities
- Paid ongoing trainings
- Ongoing supervision and mentoring
- Paid Mileage and drive time
- Partial Tuition Reimbursement, and Degree Completion Awards
- Over 60 Theme Parks nationwide discounts apply to all ALP employees including, LEGOLAND, Knott's Berry Farm, Sea World, and many others.
Please visit our website at for more information. Autism Learning Partners supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Autism Learning Partners (formerly Pacific Child & Family Associates) began offering services to children with Autism and other developmental disabilities, and their families in 1988. The company was an early proponent of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and quickly adopted this clinical methodology as the cornerstone of its services to children and families. Autism Learning Partners now offers treatment services in 7+ states.
To guide this growth we have established an executive clinical team with national prominence in the behavioral health field.