Make your next career move today
The Mature Talent Advantage
Older workers bring a myriad of advantages and benefits to employers.
We call this the Mature Talent Advantage.
Older workers offer organizations:
- Reliability – A later life stage often means less drama from conflicting priorities
- Attitude – With maturity comes perspective and an intuitive understanding of what is important
- Education – Many older Americans were educated when schools and colleges focused on practical knowledge and mastering the basics
- Skills – Older workers have mastered both hard and soft skills that organizations crave for success
- Work Ethic – Mature talent come to work to, well, work
- Value – Some older workers are at a life stage where they can accept lower compensation for their labor in exchange for some lifestyle flexibility
- Task Focus & Respect for Authority – Older workers stay on task and are less distracted by company politics
- Quantity – There are a lot of older workers. The Bureau of Labor Statistics counts almost 68 million American workers currently employed above the age of 45.
Are you ready to hire grown-ups to get the job done?